The most popular reality show of Indian television, Bigg Boss is back with Bigg Boss Kannada 7. The Colors Super has announced the Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 registration and auditions details. Once again commoners will get a chance to enter the BB house and become Bigg Boss Kannada 7 contestant.
The auditions of Bigg Boss Kannada 7 is open for all the eligible participant age is 18 or above and have Indian citizenship. Become the part of the biggest reality show and earn name, fame and money
Colors Super to telecast the show and once again it is to be hosted by superstar Kichcha Sudeep. Find all the details related to the participation in the show like how to register Bigg Boss Kannada 7 season online? How to fill Bigg boss Kannada season 7 application? How to do Bigg Boss Kannada 7 registration? What is last date of the Bigg boss Kannada season 7 auditions?
Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Registration 2019
To participate in the Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 audition, fill the Bigg Boss Season 7 application form on the Voot App or website.
Registration button For Bigg Boss Kannada 7 is Below!
Enter all the required details like i) Name, ii) Age, iii) Address, iv) Nationality, v) email id, vi) online social media accounts, vii) Contact number mobile; viii) Contact number landline, etc and then upload the Audition video before submitting.
All the shortlisted entries based on their Bigg Boss Kannada 7 registration form will be contacted via email and phone number for the next round.
Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Auditions Eligibility
- Open for individual aged 18 (eighteen) years or above
- Indian national residing in India.
- Each Participant shall have proof of Name, address, nationality, citizenship: (Any documents)
- Driving license;
- Permanent Account Number (‘PAN’);
- Aadhar Card;
- Voters identity card;
- School leaving certificate;
- Birth certificate;
- Ration card;
- mobile bill;
- any other document as may be required by the Organizer from time to time.
Requirements of the Bigg Boss Kannada Audition video:
- The Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Audition Video should be an introduction about the Participant viz: (i) where you’re from; (ii) your personality, your experiences, or how it may help you do well on the Program and any other information like your job, talk about your job and how those skills may help you win the Program, etc.
- Duration of the Audition video should be below 3 minutes. Any video more than 3 minutes will be rejected.
- Size of the Audition Video can be a maximum of 50 MB in size.